Copy and Paste

You are free to copy the content of my blog. However, please let your readers know my blog as your source.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Studio, a New Home

My family and I still live in my father’s house. He has three, one of which is a place for us to shelter. We ever owned a house, but we never live there since it is too far from my office. A few years ago, we sold it to a fine good couple with two children. We do have a plan to build our own house at Bumi Serpong Damai where we have a parcel. Regardless our plan to build our dream house, insya Allah He gives us more fortune and financial resource, building a blog like this gives a sensation pretty much similar to building and living at a new home. Whether the sensation makes me coming back here to write something is a question I cannot I answer. I hope that I keep the consistency to write in this blog.

No comments: